Thursday, January 6, 2011

We're HERE!!

We made it!! Finally! After 27 LONG hours from our driveway to our hotel in Beijing. Yikes! Our plane actually left Memphis at 6:00 a.m. Wednesday morning. We landed in Beijing at 6:00 a.m. Thursday morning (Memphis time). It’s actually Thursday night here in China, which is good because we are TIRED! But, we’re here! Tomorrow we will go to The Great Wall. Brr! It’s going to be COLD! I’ll try to post some pictures of that tomorrow so we can practice for when we get our girl. :)

OK, not much else to say right now. I can’t really think straight. I did post Gracie’s Gotcha video at the bottom for those of you who may not have seen it before or would just like to watch it again while we wait for Sophie. Not much longer now! Just scroll all the down to the bottom of the page. Have a great Thursday!! I’m going to bed! :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad your there now!!! I have been checking and waiting on your post.LOL I told Hayley this morning you were in China now. Have a great time.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get good sleep tonight! I can't believe in 1 week we will be in your shoes. Hopefully you don't freeze tomorrow! In no time your little girl will be in your arms.

    ReplyDelete